Rachel and Gwyneth are excited to bring you our first Religious School and Prozdor Parent event of the year! A socially distanced evening of COVID friendly ice breakers and board games outside at CBS. Come reconnect with other parents and meet those new to CBS. You are welcome to come for the full 2 hours or stop by when works for you. We will provide yummy desserts and beverages (alcoholic and not!).
RSVPS are required to attend. Please RSVP here: http://evite.me/EcBujqKeym
Please note that we will also be offering a Zoom Get Together on 11/5 and you are welcome to participate in either or both of the 2 events (one is in-person, and one on Zoom). We hope you will participate in at least one. These events are for parents/guardians only. Unfortunately due to COVID we are not able to provide parallel programs for youth.
We care about you! For the health and safety of all participants, we have the following protocols in place:
You MUST RSVP in order to attend!
- Anyone displaying possible symptoms of COVID may not attend. These symptoms include but are not limited to:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- Other symptoms as may be found at cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/symptoms.html
- If you are awaiting COVID test results, you may not attend.
- You will be screened for symptoms upon arrival and asked to sanitize your hands
- If you register and then cannot attend, please let us know so that we may offer your spot to someone else.
- If you develop COVID symptoms within 7 days after attending, please let us know as soon as possible.
- Everyone must maintain a distance of 6ft between themselves and others (not in their household).
- All ] must wear masks covering your mouth and nose. We will provide for anyone who needs one.
- Stay outside except for using the bathroom (bathrooms will be open, but no more than two people may be in the bathroom at a time or one members of one household)
- A COVID-19 supervisor will be present to ensure the health of employees and to ensure that the COVID-19 safety plan is followed.