Attending via Livestream
You can view the livestream for all services here: https://venue.streamspot.com/d893b06f
It is the same link for every service.
On Shabbat, our communal practice is to refrain from creating a permanent record (which is akin to writing), so we kindly ask that you not photograph or video record the livestream, but instead enjoy it in real-time only. Beth Shalom members can also find the livestreaming link in our weekly “Beth Shalom this Week” emails, sent every Sunday. The link is the same for all shabbat services. Information on livestreaming in a Shabbat-friendly way here.
Attending in Person
Shabbat services start at 9:30am and include Psukei d’zimra, Shaharit, the Torah service and Musaf. Visit our FAQ page to learn what to expect when attending services in person. All attendees must pre-register to attend. Visit our calendar to register.
- Entrance will be through the main doors on 35th Ave. NE.
- All participants (vaccinated and unvaccinated) must wear a mask covering their nose and mouth for the entire duration of the service. Masks will be available for those who need one. Service leaders/Torah readers/haftarah readers may unmask if vaccinated.
- Seating will be available both in rows (in the sanctuary) and socially distanced in pods (in the social hall). You can choose to sit wherever you are comfortable.
- Starting in July 2021, participants are invited to sing during services. Masks covering the nose and mouth will be required at all times by participants.
- In July 2021 we will introduce an outdoor Kiddush snack, followed by full outdoor Kiddush lunch starting in August 2021.
Interested in leading services or reading Torah or Haftarah? Please contact our Rabbi’s Assistant.