Shavuot Day 1 Dawn Minyan
May 17 @ 4:30 am - 6:00 amFree
Join us for “Shaharit at Sunrise” (as well as Hallel, Torah Service and Musaf) in the Social Hall on Shavuot morning. Attendance in person only, please register below to attend.
All attendees must pre-register below by Friday 5/14 at 9am. If you will be bringing family members (adults or children), please include their names when registering. As with Shabbat, registration is counted on a per-family basis. Please only register for one spot per family. Registration is limited to 15 families.
If you are having difficulty registering online, you can call our office at 206-524-0075.
- Anyone displaying possible symptoms of COVID may not attend. These symptoms include but are not limited to: Cough; Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing; Fever; Chills; Muscle pain; Sore throat; New loss of taste or smell; Other symptoms as may be found here.
- If you are awaiting COVID test results, you may not attend.
- If you register and then cannot attend, please let us know so that we may offer your spot to someone else.
- If you develop COVID symptoms within 7 days after attending, please let us know.
- Attendees should provide their own siddur. CBS members may check out a CBS siddur for use during pandemic. If borrowing for the current service, the used siddur must be placed in box labeled with the date.
- All participants must wear a mask covering their nose and mouth for the entire duration of the service, including service leaders/Torah readers/etc. Masks will be available for those who need one.
- Participants will maintain physical distance (6 feet) from each other (with the exception of those who live in the same household) at all times.
- Only the service leader/Torah reader/Haftarah reader will be permitted to sing; participants are encouraged to recite, read, mumble, meditate, whisper, listen, and hum.
- Please continue to observe the above COVID safety protocols even if you are vaccinated.