August 7 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pmFree
Visit our FAQ page to learn what to expect when attending services in person.
All attendees must pre-register below by Friday at 9am. If you will be bringing family members (adults or children), please include their names when registering. Shabbat registration is counted on a per-family basis. Please only register for one spot per family.
- Anyone displaying possible symptoms of COVID may not attend. A full list of symptoms may be found here.
- If you are awaiting COVID test results, you may not attend.
- If you register and then cannot attend, please let us know so we can keep an accurate list of attendees.
- If you develop COVID symptoms within 7 days after attending, please let us know.
- Entrance will be through the main doors on 35th Ave. NE.
- All participants (vaccinated and unvaccinated) must wear a mask covering their nose and mouth for the entire duration of the service. Masks will be available for those who need one. Service leaders/Torah readers/haftarah readers may unmask if vaccinated.
- Seating will be available both in rows (in the sanctuary) and socially distanced in pods (in the social hall). You can choose to sit wherever you are comfortable.
- Starting in July 2021, participants are invited to sing during services. Masks covering the nose and mouth will still be required at all times by participants.
- In July 2021 we will introduce an outdoor Kiddush snack, followed by full outdoor Kiddush lunch starting in August 2021.