November 21 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pmFree
Shabbat services will start at 9:30am and will include Shaharit, the Torah service and Musaf. View this short video , see this poster or visit our FAQ page to learn what to expect when attending services in person.
All attendees must pre-register below by Friday morning at 9am. If you will be bringing family members (adults or children), please include their names when registering. **NEW** As with High Holiday services, Shabbat registration is now counted on a per-family basis. Please only register for one spot per family. Registration is limited to 43 families.
If you are having difficulty registering online, you can call our office at 206-524-0075.
- Anyone displaying possible symptoms of COVID may not attend. These symptoms include but are not limited to: Cough; Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing; Fever; Chills; Muscle pain; Sore throat; New loss of taste or smell; Other symptoms as may be found here.
- If you are awaiting COVID test results, you may not attend.
- If you register and then cannot attend, please let us know so that we may offer your spot to someone else.
- If you develop COVID symptoms within 7 days after attending, please let us know.
- Attendees should provide their own siddur. (CBS members may check out a CBS siddur for use during pandemic. If borrowing for the current service, the used siddur must be placed in box labeled with the date.
- All participants must wear a mask covering their nose and mouth for the entire duration of the service, including service leaders/Torah readers/etc. Masks will be available for those who need one.
- Participants will maintain physical distance (6 feet) from each other (with the exception of those who live in the same household) at all times.
- Only the service leader/Torah reader/Haftarah reader will be permitted to sing; participants are encouraged to recite, read, mumble, meditate, whisper, listen, and hum.