- This event has passed.
July 3 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pmFree
Shabbat services start at 9:30am and will include Shaharit, the Torah service and Musaf. View this short video , see this poster or visit our FAQ page to learn what to expect when attending services in person.
All attendees must pre-register below by Friday at 9am. If you will be bringing family members (adults or children), please include their names when registering. Shabbat registration is counted on a per-family basis. Please only register for one spot per family. If you would like to sit together with another family (and they have confirmed this is something they would like to do) you may register everyone together as 1 spot.
If you are having difficulty registering online, you can call our office at 206-524-0075.
- Anyone displaying possible symptoms of COVID may not attend. These symptoms include but are not limited to: Cough; Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing; Fever; Chills; Muscle pain; Sore throat; New loss of taste or smell; Other symptoms as may be found here.
- If you are awaiting COVID test results, you may not attend.
- If you register and then cannot attend, please let us know.
- If you develop COVID symptoms within 7 days after attending, please let us know.
- Entrance will be through the main doors on 35th Ave. NE.
- All participants (vaccinated and unvaccinated) must wear a mask covering their nose and mouth for the entire duration of the service. Masks will be available for those who need one. Service leaders/Torah readers/haftarah readers may unmask if vaccinated.
- Seating will be available both in rows (in the sanctuary) and socially distanced in pods (in the social hall). You can choose to sit wherever you are comfortable.
- Starting in July 2021, participants are invited to sing during services. Masks covering the nose and mouth will still be required at all times by participants.
- In July 2021 we will introduce an outdoor Kiddush snack, followed by full outdoor Kiddush lunch starting in August 2021.
Due to the ongoing pandemic we have increased the air exchange in our building and that means it is cold inside – please dress warmly.