March 14 @ 11:30 am - 6:30 pmFree
Sunday, March 14th in Rabbi Borodin’s Backyard
Advanced Registration Required- Spaces Limited
Last year we baked matza together on Zoom and it was a blast (and tastier than matza from a box). This year, for Rosh Chodesh Nisan, we’ve worked out a outdoor and social distanced way to make matza together, in person, and also have a few minutes to catch up with each other! We will mix the ingredients, roll it out, cook it over a fire, and send you home with your own, handmade matza. The only questions is what will you eat it with? Chocolate spread? Cream cheese and lox? Cheese? Butter? Jam?
Sign up is available per household below (with 3 households during each time slot) and we will be offering 30 minute slots throughout the day. Please sign up for the time slot that best fits those participating (young family, adults with no kids, families with elementary school kids, families with middle school and high school kids, young professionals).
- Anyone displaying possible symptoms of COVID may not attend. These symptoms include but are not limited to: Cough; Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing; Fever; Chills; Muscle pain; Sore throat; New loss of taste or smell; Other symptoms as may be found here.
- If you are awaiting COVID test results, you may not attend.
- If you register and then cannot attend, please let us know so that we may offer your spot to someone else.
- If you develop COVID symptoms within 7 days after attending, please let us know.
- All participants must wear a mask covering their nose and mouth for the entire duration of the program. Masks will be available for those who need one.
- Participants will maintain physical distance (6 feet) from each other (with the exception of those who live in the same household) at all times.
- Parents are responsible for monitoring their children and ensuring they follow the COVID precautions.
Sunday March 14th
11:30 Young Families
12:00 Just Adults
12:30 Just Adults
1:00 Young Families
1:30 Families with elementary age kids
2:00 Families with elementary age kids
2:30 Families with elementary age kids
3:00 Families with elementary age kids
3:30 Families with elementary age kids
4:00 Families with middle school and high school kids
4:30 Families with middle school and high school kids
5:00 Now for families with middle and high school kids
5:30 Young Professionals
6:00 Young Professionals