February 25 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pmFree
6:45pm Music + Costume Spotlighting
7:00pm Megillah Reading + Integrated Schtick Experience
Join us on Zoom for an evening of music, costumes (wear one so we can show them off!), and megillah reading with fun surprises in between chapters. We are planning this experience for Zoom; find the link in Cybershul or on the CBS Facebook page. There is space for a limited number of people to come to Beth Shalom for the megillah reading. If you wish to attend in person, please register below by 12pm on Thursday, February 25 and note that you will be able to view but not interact with certain portions of evening that happen over Zoom. Registration is counted on a per-family basis. Please only register for one spot per family and list the names of those attending.
- Anyone displaying possible symptoms of COVID may not attend. These symptoms include but are not limited to: Cough; Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing; Fever; Chills; Muscle pain; Sore throat; New loss of taste or smell; Other symptoms as may be found here.
- If you are awaiting COVID test results, you may not attend.
- If you register and then cannot attend, please let us know so that we may offer your spot to someone else.
- If you develop COVID symptoms within 7 days after attending, please let us know.
- Attendees should provide their own siddur. CBS members may check out a CBS siddur for use during pandemic. If borrowing for the current service, the used siddur must be placed in box labeled with the date.
- All participants must wear a mask covering their nose and mouth for the entire duration of the service, including service leaders/Torah readers/etc. Masks will be available for those who need one.
- Participants will maintain physical distance (6 feet) from each other (with the exception of those who live in the same household) at all times.
- Only the service leader/Torah reader/Haftarah reader will be permitted to sing; participants are encouraged to recite, read, mumble, meditate, whisper, listen, and hum.