A member has offered to start a new group for Beth Shalom members entitled “Beth Shalom steps out!” This will be an offering of a night or afternoon out in Seattle’s art and culture scene as another way for our members to connect and socialize. Kevin G. Gallagher, our president Norbert Sorg’s husband (and Beth Shalom’s current First Gentlemen 😊) is organizing these spring events.
- The Ancient Law (film with Jewish story) Silent Movie Mondays at the Paramount, Monday March 23rd 7:00 p.m. $10.00.
- 80s Music Night dancing at Rebar, 1114 Howell St, Saturday April 18th 10:00 p.m. $6.00 – no need to buy in advance, just come.
- Giselle – Pacific Northwest Ballet, Sunday April 19th 1:00 p.m. $37.00 2nd tier seating.
- Cabaret – UW School of Drama production, Thursday April 30 7:30 p.m. $25.00.
- 80s Music Night dancing Rebar, 1114 Howell St, Saturday May 16th 10:00 p.m. $6.00 – no need to buy in advance, just come.
- Georgia O’Keefe exhibit Seattle Art Museum, Sunday May 17 afternoon, time TBD $30.00.
- Evita – 5th Avenue Theater, June 7:30 p.m. $32.00-$80.00 (main floor).
- 80s Music Night dancing Rebar, 1114 Howell St, Saturday June 20th 10:00 p.m. $6.00 – no need to buy in advance, just come.
How to join the event:
Email Kevin at email@example.com – Pay by check or cash and:
- leave it at the Beth Shalom office, if convenient for you or
- mail it directly to Kevin (mailing address is in the membership roster)
- Kevin will get the tickets to you via mail, or drop off at the synagogue ASAP – as you prefer
- Online payment (Venmo) will be available very soon
- Bring your tickets and show up at the venue!
Specific show details (pre-show arrival times, extras like pre-show conversations, etc.) will be provided via email to the group later.
An RSVP from you gives permission for Kevin to buy your ticket(s) for you and commits you to payment. So, you are going! (And obligated to follow through on the payment agreement.)
Questions, please email Kevin – see address above.
We hope you consider this opportunity to meet up with Beth Shalom friends, new and old.
– individual ticket prices are noted above – if group rates apply due to sufficient attendance price adjustment will apply and difference will be returned.
– venue service fees vary and will be added to each ticket UNLESS we gather 10+ attendees then both ticket and service fees typically reduce.
– RSVP no later than 2 weeks before the event or ASAP PLEASE – to allow for all the business to be accomplished, thank you.
– senior pricing may apply depending on show and venue – let Kevin know if you qualify, similarly, if venue provides senior pricing, he will make adjustments.
– if you are a Seattle Art Museum member and wish to join us for the O’Keeffe exhibit, please do. Your notification helps and may affect group pricing for a private group tour.